COMPANY NAME: DATOU CHR. AGRICULTURE
ONLINE STORE: www.chic-mess.gr
HEADQUARTERS: SEMELIS 21-23, THESSALONIKI, PC
CALL CENTER: +30 2310 950233 / +30 2313 252092
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
The Company NTATOU CHR. AGRICULTURE hereinafter
referred to as the "Company" and Chic-mess.gr respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data
and using it responsibly, where needed.
information we collect from you, or you provide to us (which may include personal data as defined by the Data
Protection Act) through this website, will be processed by us.
1) for personal information collected through other
2) for additional personal information that you
provide to buyers, sellers, partners or other users on your own initiative and consent.
What information do we collect?
As you interact with the site (subscribe, subscribe
to the newsletter, order a product) or as you contact us by phone, site or social media we may collect the following
information from you:
1. Information you provide to us, which includes:
- Forms that you fill in the website Chic-mess.gr
- Communication content, when you contact us by phone, email or
- Registration forms on the website Chic-mess.gr
- Subscriptions or orders through this site
- Discussions on the site or the official social media related to
- Problem reports or requests for help with site operation
- This information may include:
- your full name,
- your email address,
- the address to which a product will be shipped,
- the billing address (if it differs from the shipping address)
- a telephone number (landline or mobile),
- your credit / debit card number (applies only to orders for which
payments are made electronically)
- the expiration date of the credit / debit card (applies only to
orders for which payments are made electronically)
* Any information regarding your credit / debit card
is notified to the respective bank and you are deleted from the Company's data at the end of the transaction.
* The company processes your data, observing the
application of article 7A par. 1 (b) Law 2472/1997, as well as the European regulatory framework regarding the
protection of personal data (GDPR), in order to implement the respective order and in no way will they be
disclosed, made public or sold to third parties, unless the procedure established by the legislation for the removal
of confidentiality is initiated (Law 2225/1994) or any obligations arising from the national application of
2. Information that we collect automatically with
each visit to the site such as:
- Technical information such as IP address, login information,
browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full clickstream URL
to, through and through our website (including date and time).
- Pages you have visited or searched for before and after site
visit, page response times, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such
as scrolling and clicking), and methods used to go outside website.
How do we use this information?
We may use, as appropriate, the information we hold
about you in the following ways:
- To answer your questions more targeted.
- To provide you - or to allow third parties to provide you - with
information about other goods we offer that are similar to what you have already purchased or sought out or that we
believe you may be interested in.
- To make suggestions to you and other users of our site about
products that may interest you or them.
- To enable third-party services to provide targeted advertising,
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we
offer to you and others
- To monitor the progress and the number of participations in
- To be able to interact with the site by posting comments for
example or sharing information on other social networking platforms.
- To fulfill our obligations arising from any contracts concluded
between you and us and to provide you with the information and products you request.
- To effectively manage your access to our services or to notify
you of any changes to the services.
- To comply with legal requirements.
- For better site management and internal functions, including
troubleshooting, data analysis, technical testing, and statistical surveys.
- To improve the website, ensuring that the content is presented in
the most effective way for you and your computer.
- As part of our efforts to keep the site safe.
How and when is this information
We may share your personal data with selected third
parties such as:
- Authorized employees of the online store, who are responsible for
the execution and invoicing of your orders, as well as for the fulfillment of all kinds of obligations arising from
the contract between the customer and the online store.
- Payment and transport service providers (for example, banks,
money transfer services such as Paypal, courier companies, etc.) necessary for conducting business and / or securing
data and / or serving electronic users store.
- Business partners, suppliers and partners to provide information
on promotions and offers.
- Advertisers, ad networks, and social networks that require data
to select and display relevant ads to you and other users. We can also use aggregate information to help advertisers
reach the type of audience they are targeting.
- Providers of search engines and "Analytics" services that help
the Company in optimizing the website.
- Other third parties when you wish such sharing and after you have
already given your consent.
We require all third parties, with whom we share your
personal data, for the reasons mentioned above, to respect their security, to maintain confidentiality, not to send
your data to others without the permission of the Company, to receive and receive themselves appropriate security
measures and to comply with the applicable legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular
Regulation 979/2016 / EU.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your
computer by the websites you visit and are widely used for the most efficient operation of websites, to retain in
their memory the information you are interested in and to improve and / or enrich the experience. on the site you are
visiting. They can also help ensure that the ads you see on the site are more relevant to your tastes and
that the website can function better in a way that serves you.
Disable / Delete Cookies
Cookies do not pose a risk to your computer system or
your files. You can of course turn off cookies using the setting in your browser that allows you to refuse the setting
of certain cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to disable all cookies (including basic cookies) you may
not be able to access all parts of our website or any other websites you may visit.
Disabling a cookie or cookie category does not delete
the cookie from your browser. You will need to do this separately in your browser.
How long do we keep your data?
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary
to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, as mentioned above and for as long as you keep your account open on
our website. However, some data, which mainly concern product markets, may be retained above, in order to comply with
applicable tax and commercial legislation. At the end of this period, this data is either completely deleted from our
system, or is kept anonymous, so that it can be used, in an unrecognizable way, in statistical analyzes and for
business planning purposes.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data. This allows you to receive
a copy of the personal data we hold about you and verify that we process it legally.
- Ask for the correction of the personal data we hold about you, if
it is incomplete or inaccurate, although we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data before making any
- Ask for the deletion of your personal data when there is no
longer any reason to continue processing it. You may also exercise this right when you have successfully exercised
your right to object to the processing (see below) if we have processed them illegally or are required by law to
delete them for other reasons.
* Note, however, that we may not always be able to
comply with your request for deletion, for specific legal reasons that will be communicated to you, as the case may
be, upon submission of your application.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data - unless there is a
legitimate reason to do so - as long as there is something you feel is violating your fundamental rights and
- Ask for the restriction of the processing of your personal data
in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to determine the accuracy of the data, (b) where the use of the data
is illegal but you do not want us to delete it completely, (c) when you need to keep data, even if we no longer
require it, as you need it, to pursue or defend legal claims, or (d) you have challenged the use of your data, but
we need to verify if we have legitimate reasons to allow it. use.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to third
parties. We will provide you or a third party service that has selected your personal data in a widely used,
readable, electronic format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information that you have
originally given your consent to use or to information that we have used to execute a contract between you and us.
- Withdraw your consent, at any time, for future processing of your
personal data, in cases where it is deemed necessary by us. If you withdraw your consent, however, we may not be
able to offer certain products or services.
The applicable Law, in relation to the above, is the
Greek Law, as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU,
and the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data. .
The competent courts for any emerging disputes
related to your Data are the Courts of Athens.
You can submit a complaint to the Personal Data
Protection Authority (postal address 1-3 Kifissias, PC 115 23, Athens, tel. 210. 6475600, e-mail address (email)
firstname.lastname@example.org), if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and
regulatory framework / law for the protection of personal data.
will post an update on this website before the changes take effect and we will notify you in any appropriate way.
We encourage you to read this Policy at regular
If you have any questions about this policy or how we
handle your personal information, please contact us by email at: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.